- We work from a biopsychosocial and multidisciplinary approach.
- We identify and build on the individual's skills, strengths and interests to enhance their quality of life.
- We offer training, coaching and consultations in order to meet the needs of individuals requiring our support.
- We provide clinical assistance and recommendations to transfer payment agencies, families, and other agencies.
- We plan for crisis prevention, intervention, and support through individualized support plans.
- We collaborate with the necessary supports to ensure successful transitions (life changes/rites of passage: i.e. moving, employment, graduating, etc.).
- We help with the navigation and collaboration of complex systems (cross-sectoral).
Our Service Philosophies and Approaches
The service philosophies and approaches that guide our work include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Social Role Valorization (SRV)
- Person-Centered Thinking
- Culture of Gentleness
- Trauma-Informed Approach
- The Skills System
- Biopsychosocial Model